Labyrinth of the Sly Fox Labyrinth of the Sly Fox

I couldn't die! It was like a mix of Realm of the Mad God and Binding of Isaac. I would recommend adding in different varieties of enemies(they all did the same thing), and maybe adding different paths you could take.

SlySockFox responds:

You couldn't die on Green Difficulty? Or you couldn't die even on Red Difficulty? Thanks for the suggestions! >^.^<

99 Deaths Of The Ninja 99 Deaths Of The Ninja

The game was good, my only complaint was that the collisions could have been a bit more generous, it was hard to dodge some enemies. I was kind of annoyed by the advertising at the end, but it wasn't the end of the world, and I didn't like how the dragon took away all your lives, it should have left you with the lives you still had and it could have been fun to try and beat your score.

Crazy Balls Beta v1.2 Crazy Balls Beta v1.2

You should just update the game, don't keep reposting it... This is the third of fourth time I've seen it posted.

The actual game is okay, but it seems to keep changing every version you post. I think you probably should add some shading to the planet, because it is just flat colour which doesn't match the rest of the game.