Labyrinth of the Sly Fox Labyrinth of the Sly Fox

I couldn't die! It was like a mix of Realm of the Mad God and Binding of Isaac. I would recommend adding in different varieties of enemies(they all did the same thing), and maybe adding different paths you could take.

SlySockFox responds:

You couldn't die on Green Difficulty? Or you couldn't die even on Red Difficulty? Thanks for the suggestions! >^.^<

99 Deaths Of The Ninja 99 Deaths Of The Ninja

The game was good, my only complaint was that the collisions could have been a bit more generous, it was hard to dodge some enemies. I was kind of annoyed by the advertising at the end, but it wasn't the end of the world, and I didn't like how the dragon took away all your lives, it should have left you with the lives you still had and it could have been fun to try and beat your score.

Crazy Balls Beta v1.2 Crazy Balls Beta v1.2

You should just update the game, don't keep reposting it... This is the third of fourth time I've seen it posted.

The actual game is okay, but it seems to keep changing every version you post. I think you probably should add some shading to the planet, because it is just flat colour which doesn't match the rest of the game.

ICE - Solitary ICE - Solitary

The not being able to stop thing is cool, and it was fun, but I think it needs a background. The character sprite also doesn't really fit with the tiles. (He is pixelated and the tiles are not.) Sorry if I'm wrong but the tiles look familiar...

tamaster92 responds:

Thank you - they are edited versions of one of the default sets.

Block Dude Test Block Dude Test

Its very short and you don't really do anything. You should add more levels and game play elements before you post it.

The Tales Of Frostvail (D The Tales Of Frostvail (D

It was a really short game, and the pixelated character and enemy sprites didn't match the resolution or graphic style of the bullets or trees, you should probable change everything to the same pixelated graphics style, or to the non pixelated style of the trees, don't go with a mix of the two. I also recommend changing the health bar to one solid colour, or make it change colours as it goes down. Right click doesn't work so you can't stop firing.