View Profile Pixelulsar

3 Game Reviews

You should just update the game, don't keep reposting it... This is the third of fourth time I've seen it posted.

The actual game is okay, but it seems to keep changing every version you post. I think you probably should add some shading to the planet, because it is just flat colour which doesn't match the rest of the game.

The not being able to stop thing is cool, and it was fun, but I think it needs a background. The character sprite also doesn't really fit with the tiles. (He is pixelated and the tiles are not.) Sorry if I'm wrong but the tiles look familiar...

tamaster92 responds:

Thank you - they are edited versions of one of the default sets.

It was a really short game, and the pixelated character and enemy sprites didn't match the resolution or graphic style of the bullets or trees, you should probable change everything to the same pixelated graphics style, or to the non pixelated style of the trees, don't go with a mix of the two. I also recommend changing the health bar to one solid colour, or make it change colours as it goes down. Right click doesn't work so you can't stop firing.

n/a, Male